Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Friday, April 15, 2011

Eden Product Spotlight: Cosmo's Truth or Dare Game

Want a really cool game that will get things in the bedroom fired up?  Try Cosmo's Truth or Dare Game.
Cosmo's truth or dare - Adult game
I was so excited when I ordered this game. After reading the reviews on it, I knew that this would be a game that me and my husband would thoroughly enjoy, and that we did. This game has 120 cards that are filled with Truths and Dares that are surely to get the two of you hot, horny, and ready to completely fulfill your partner. Each card includes one truth and one dare. It's a really great way to get to know your partner and find out things that you've always wanted to ask them, but really just didn't know how to. I have to admit, before we played I read the cards. Just anticipating what some of his answers to the questions would be was getting me hot! This is also a great way to introduce a little "kink" into your sex life. It's full of different scenarios and dares for you to do with your partner that you may not have normally done if you never really got too kinky in your sexuality before. This can be an opening door to a whole new sexual experience to you and your partner.

The rules of the game are pretty simple. You take a card, any card, and ask your partner whether they would like a truth or dare. Based on their answer, you ask them the truth or read the dare that they have chosen. They answer or preform the dare that was on the card. There really is no set "end" to the game. You pretty much end when ever you feel the need, or when things get too hot and heavy to be worried about what card or whose turn was next. This game is intended to be your foreplay, so enjoy it!

The cards are very durable. They are glossy and colorful, with a sexy snake skin pattern on the back. The box that is comes in is awesome for storage. It's durable and even has a magnetic strip to keep the box closed and to protect your cards.

You could play this game several, several times without going through all of the cards. These cards are designed to be your foreplay and believe me, you will definitely be ready to put these cards aside soon after a few of these risque dares have been completed.
As I said before, some of the cards were making me horny just anticipating what he would say or what was going to happen when he performed some of these dares to me, and me to him! I was already thinking of answers! Before I purchased this game, I wanted to know what some of the cards would read, and thanks to a couple excellent reviews I was able to get that. So I feel it's only fair if I do the same and share with you some of my favorite cards. 

Truths: 
"If you and I were to create an original sex move, what would you call it?"

"When I'm on top of you, what is your favorite part of me to watch?"

"Which PDA gets you worked up: if I give you a deep kiss, grab your butt, or brush my body against yours?"

"What's something dirty you've always been too shy to say to me in bed?"

"What outfit of mine gets you really worked up? Explain exactly what you like about it."

Dares:
"Time to wrestle. Do your best to pin me down and make me beg for mercy."

"For the next 60 seconds, touch yourself like you'd like me to touch you."

"Pretend I'm a stranger in a bar. Try to pick me up and convince me to come home with you."

"Starting with my lips, kiss your way down my entire body, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time."

"I'm going to whisper one sexy command into your ear. You must follow it."


These are only a few of my favorites. There are a few in there that were a bit awkward, but you can easily skip the ones that you don't feel connect to you and your partner. Make this game YOURS.  This was a great investment to our sexual relationship. For under $10 we found a new game to entice our foreplay and also find out even more about each other and what turns each other on. There's no better way to get to know your partner than with this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment